Monday 13 February 2012

Things I Love...

 image upcycled book page wreath heart shape love flowers valentine

You all have to know by now just how much I love upcycling old and unloved books and sheet music, so you shouldn't be surprised by today's post.  I found this easy-to-follow tutorial for a delightful paper wreath on the Craftberry Bush blog and I adore it!  You could so easily replace the word "love" with your loved ones name or initials or another short word (such as "joy" or "peace") and use this wreath to decorate your special celebrations.  I'm also thinking that I would like to try making a mini version of this wreath to use as a Christmas ornament or an embellishment for a gift or card.  Whatever you use it for, I think it's hard not to love this "love" wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!