Monday 6 February 2012

Things I Love...

image macaron purse

Continuing in last week's "things I love..." vein, I want to share another cute tutorial with you all.  For those of you who love all things macarons, now is the time to start squealing with delight!  Now you can not only eat your macaron, but you can have it too by following the step-by-step tutorial on Craft Passion.  You probably can't hold much in one of these tiny purses, but who cares when they're so cute?!  I think they would make for great party favours or as a super sweet way of wrapping a small gift such as a ring or earrings.  So are you going to rush off and make a stack of these cuties and then torture yourself trying not to eat them???  Do let me know.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!