Wednesday 2 June 2010

Wednesday Wonderfuls

I don't know about you, but I love to decorate my home with art work and photos.  Admittedly I probably need to spend one weekend sorting out a more aesthetically pleasing way of displaying my art and photos, but in the mean time, I leave you some gorgeous art work from several wonderful Australian artists.

White Pelargonium by Michelle's Art and Photography

Red Bird Blue Apple Print by One Red Robin

Marbled Rose II by Sandra Darling

Butterfly by ishandchi

6 comments:

  1. thanks for including my print ... beautiful Wednesday art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your choices.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home must be just beautiful if it's full of these kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!