Monday 28 June 2010

Vintage Art Print Ideas

microscope vintage art print dictionary two cheeky monkeys Etsy

In the last few months I have had a lot of fun designing and creating my range of vintage art prints.  I have been quite overwhelmed by their popularity and am so thankful to all of you for your support in purchasing prints or blogging, Tweeting and Facebooking (is that a verb?) about them!
I have been spending the last few weeks searching for a wider range of images to use in my prints after some of you mentioned themes or images which you loved.  I have already introduced some biology/geekery and kitchen-related art prints into my store and am now working on introducing more "masculine" prints after a friend bought a print for her brother-in-law and suggested I add prints with machinery, vintage gadgets, etc.
I also thought that monogram or initial art prints might be worth considering.
Therefore, today I am asking you, my readers, what you would be interested in seeing instore.  What kind of art prints would you buy for yourself or others?  Do you like flowers and plants, or maybe you want something specifically for decorating your craft room, study/office or dining room?  I would appreciate any ideas you have, and in the mean time, will keep hunting for more lovely vintage illustrations!

2 comments:

  1. I love your prints Deb! They are just gorgeous!

    I'm a lover of vintage themed stuff - so anything goes really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the monogram/initial idea is fabulous, and I love anything botanical - some detailed vintage plant pics would work really nicely. Congrats on coming up with a winner of a product too!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!