Thursday 16 August 2018

Live your life by a compass

I am continually thankful for how much my customers love Two Cheeky Monkeys' bookish locket necklaces.  And this past fortnight I've been blessed to have a fun and inspirational bespoke piece to work on for a customer.

image locket necklace quote live your life by a compass not a clock two cheeky monkeys stephen r covey travel

The request was for a bespoke locket featuring the quote "Live your life by a compass not a clock", an inspirational quote accredited to Stephen R. Covey, the author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.  It's always a pleasure to create our jewellery inset with quotes special to our customers - what's your favourite quote?  Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!