Thursday 15 February 2018

Vanity Fair

image vanity fair earrings earstuds ear studs two cheeky monkeys jewellery etsy literature thackeray becky sharp

Today I am showing off the newest addition to Two Cheeky Monkeys' literary range, the start of our Vanity Fair range of jewellery and accessories!  I've chosen to start with our popular earstuds, creating a Becky Sharp set of earrings for those who see Thackeray's main character as an anti-heroine rather than a conniving social climber.

image vanity fair earrings earstuds ear studs two cheeky monkeys jewellery etsy literature thackeray becky sharp

There will be more Vanity Fair pieces added to the store in coming weeks, but I wholly welcome suggestions and commissions for pieces you would love to see in-store.  So tell me, which characters did you love or hate in Vanity Fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!