Thursday 8 February 2018

Are you a super mum?

As a busy mum to my Cheeky Monkeys who struggles with tiredness, forgetfulness in keeping track of school forms and the various other jobs that keep mothers the world over feeling like they're about to collapse, it's lovely to have my family show their appreciation for all that I do.

super mum locket mom necklace two cheeky monkeys etsy mother's day

Which got me thinking about fun ways to celebrate mothers with Two Cheeky Monkeys jewellery.  The mother-daughter locket sets are already very popular, but in order to celebrate mothers, I have created a brand new locket, just for mums.

super mum locket mom necklace two cheeky monkeys etsy mother's day

For all the super mums out there, who keep loving their families and getting them going on their way each morning even when they've slept badly or are sick, we now have "Super Mum" (or "Super Mom" if you use US spelling) locket necklaces available!  Who do you know who is a super mum?  Is it you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!