Thursday 9 March 2017

My dear, I don't give a damn

image wine glass charms charm set gone with the wind literature bookish handmade domum vindemia entertaining homewares barware barwares

"My dear, I don't give a damn" or "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - one quote comes from Margaret Mitchell's novel and the other comes from the film version of said southern novel.  But whichever version of the quote you're a fan of, you're going to love entertaining with our new Gone With the Wind wine glass charms!  Which character would you choose for your wine glass?

image wine glass charms charm set gone with the wind literature bookish handmade domum vindemia entertaining homewares barware barwares

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!