Thursday 16 March 2017

Musical Bags

image purse hook bag hanger accessories music musician musical sheet handmade domum vindemia rhinestones

If you're like me and LOVE to go out to cafes with friends or take occasional family treats eating out, but DISLIKE the constant "where do I put my purse/handbag" struggle then you're going to love this latest addition to Domum Vindemia.  The purse hanger range has been in-store for about six months now, and I've been working on how to expand this popular range.

image purse hook bag hanger accessories music musician musical sheet handmade domum vindemia rhinestones etsy

After a chat with my super talented musician cousin (I think she's the only one of all my musically trained cousins who actually took their training and made a career out of it), I realised that I still haven't added a music-themed purse hanger to the range.  This has been now rectified and there is a treble clef/bass clef bag hook available, with the option to commission a musial note bag hook too.  Which of your friends would find this bag hook a perfect solution to the bag on floor problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!