Tuesday 24 January 2017

Typography-inspired ear studs

My love for all things typography and typography-inspired hasn't ceased and today's post shows off two recent custom orders created for customers who share my love of typography-themed items.  The first is a sweet pair of earstuds, which feature the words "hope" and "wish" as chosen by the customer.  These inspirational earrings come in any combination of (short) words and are lots of fun for me to create.

image typography earrings inspired inspirational hope wish two cheeky monkeys jewellery earstuds handmade

The second set of earstuds are technically not typography, but feature musical clefs.  But I figure I can get away with calling them typography-inspired earrings as we musicians read music!  These earrings were inspired by the music clef earrings which I regularly stock in-store, but feature all sterling silver parts for the metal components of the earrings as the recipient of these earrings has sensitive skin.

image sterling silver music clef earrings earstuds treble bass handmade two cheeky monkeys for him for her

So what do you think?  Which pair of earrings do you prefer?  Are you a musician who would love to show off their love of music?  Or could you do with some inspirational words on your ear lobes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!