Tuesday 31 January 2017

A very Pride and Prejudice stitch marker set

image jane austen pride and prejudice handmade stitch markers crochet knitting craft tools supplies two cheeky monkeys domum vindemia

I recently had the pleasure of creating a special set of Pride and Prejudice stitch markers for a customer who needed a set of six, rather than our usual four, stitch markers.  And I got to thinking that the most fun part about creating stitch markers is seeing which characters a customer will choose.
Will they go for the story's protagonists and lovable minor characters?  Or will they opt to include the fictional "bad boys" and miscreants too?  Which characters would you choose, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!