Thursday 12 January 2017

Rockabilly-inspired cocktail napkins

image rockabilly cocktail napkins stripes domum vindemia cherries strawberries fruit

I have been happily getting back into my sewing this week, with several new creations under way for Domum Vindemia.  My absolute favourite at the moment, is this fun set of rockabilly-inspired cocktail napkins.

image rockabilly cocktail napkins stripes domum vindemia cherries strawberries fruit

Although I don't tend to dress in that style and have definitely never mastered the retro pinup hairdos, I love the fun fabrics and designs favoured by those who literally and metaphorically rock this style of fashion.  In fact, I am loving these new napkins so much that I think I'll be adding more rockabilly-inspired designs in-store soon.  What do you think, yea or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!