Friday 27 May 2016

6 Ultimate Birthday Cake Recipes

Regular readers of my blog will know that I recently celebrated my birthday.  Birthday cakes are a bit of a "thing" here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ, though I am not the best cake maker by any standards.  So, in the lead up to my birthday, I madly researched cakes to make for myself which looked delicious and weren't too hard to make.  This list of six are ones which, although they require a bit more effort than a plain old chocolate cake with buttercream, aren't too taxing on those who know how to bake and also look decadent and luscious.  Perfect for a grown up birthday!

image 6 ultimate cake recipes macaron chocolate layer cake tutorial diy recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!