As Christmas rapidly (and it feels lightspeed rapid here!) approaches, I have put together a series of blog posts to inspire you to think about handmade gift ideas. Because we all know how much I love handmade and Christmas, there are going to be quite a few posts, hopefully with something for everyone. Today, I'm starting with edible gifts; who doesn't love a great edible gift for that last minute party or thank you gift?
1. I love chocolate truffles and chai tea, so why not combine the two?
2. A little bit of judiciously used flavoured salt is a wonderful thing.
3. Barbecue-roasted nuts, mmm. (Just make sure your recipient doesn't have nut allergies.)
4. You can never go wrong with fudge in my books!
5. Give a gourmet twist to the gingerbread Christmas tree.