Monday 2 November 2015

Mirror, mirror, on the wall

image compact mirror literature domum vindemia anne of green gables lm montgomery kindred spirits anne shirley

Today I am unveiling a new range of creations which have been capturing my imagination, and attention, for the last month or so!  Although I don't wear makeup often, and am striving hard to put aside vanity, I love compact mirrors for their cute size and practicality.

image compact mirror literature domum vindemia jane austen pride and prejudice mr darcy in vain have i struggled

And since I am always thinking up new ideas for my stores, I thought combining practical little mirros with a favourite literary quote was the way to go!  These three compacts pictured are now all available in my Domum Vindemia stores.  And for those of you who can make it to the Kingston Makers Market in December, I'll be showcasing these pretties there too.  What do you think - which one would you choose?

image compact mirror literature domum vindemia jane eyre I am no bird charlotte bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!