Friday 13 November 2015

Have yourself a very shabby chic Christmas

image shabby chic christmas stocking upcycled vintage doilies embroidered rustic domum vindemia

I have been working non-stop these last few months at stocking up Domum Vindemia with lots of practical and shabby chic pretties for my stores.  My current favourite creations are these two new Christmas stockings, both upcycled from retro fabric doilies.  The stocking above features classic embroidery in a single rose with swirls pattern, whilst the stocking below features a detailed cross stitch design on yellowy cream cotton.  I'm having a lot of trouble deciding which one is my absolute favourite - which is yours?

image shabby chic christmas stocking upcycled vintage doilies embroidered cross stitch rustic domum vindemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!