Monday 26 October 2015

The Wind in the Willows

image the wind in the willows magnet set literature kenneth grahame book page domum vindemia ratty mole badger toad

My dear classic literature fans, who have been in mourning since I sold out of The Wind in the Willows magnet sets earlier this year, rejoice.  I have finally re-stocked Domum Vindemia with four of your favourite animal friends, Toad, Ratty, Mole and Badger.
 
image the wind in the willows magnet set literature kenneth grahame book page domum vindemia ratty mole badger toad
 
All of my magnet sets are now made to order, so if you don't see your favourite classic in-store, don't fret.  Just send me an email requesting a custom listing and I will have one set up for you in the blink of an eye (okay, I'm exaggerating a little there, but you get my drift).  Which of these animals is your favourite character?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!