It is probably abundantly apparent to my faithful readers that I am a BIG FAN of all things bags, purses and totes. Having been inspired by the completion of my supergirl clutch, I am in the throes of finishing off a long-abandoned handbag project as well as researching new bag projects. So today I have a roundup of great tutorials I have found in blogland, most of which I am hoping to work on in the coming months - enjoy!
1. The love basket by U-handbag
2. Blossom bag by Amy Butler
3. Little Betty bag by The Mother Huddle
4. Fold up tote by zaaberry
5. Double snap frame purse by guthrie & ghani
6. Bella clutch by Clover and Violet