Friday 14 August 2015

Bag Tutorial Roundup

It is probably abundantly apparent to my faithful readers that I am a BIG FAN of all things bags, purses and totes.  Having been inspired by the completion of my supergirl clutch, I am in the throes of finishing off a long-abandoned handbag project as well as researching new bag projects.  So today I have a roundup of great tutorials I have found in blogland, most of which I am hoping to work on in the coming months - enjoy!

image bag tutorial roundup purse tote handbag

1. The love basket by U-handbag
2. Blossom bag by Amy Butler
3. Little Betty bag by The Mother Huddle
4. Fold up tote by zaaberry
5. Double snap frame purse by guthrie & ghani
6. Bella clutch by Clover and Violet

1 comment:

  1. I love bags! I made a couple of the fold up tote around Christmas time, to give to my sister-in-law. She lives in California and I *think* they've outlawed plastic bags. Anyway, they came out nice, but they were a bit smaller than I expected. The bonus though, is that the size they ended up is the perfect size to throw in a purse or in the car for unexpected purchases/events.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!