Monday 20 July 2015

Things I Love: Klein Bottles

Today the science lover in me is coming out with a collection of very cool (okay, maybe slightly geeky) creations inspired by the klein bottle.  For those of you wondering what a klein bottle is, in mathematics it is what is known as a non-orientable surface.  Or more simply put, it is a surface which has no edge, but is a continuous surface of only one side (similar to the Mobius loop, a continuous loop with only one surface and side).  But before we all (except for Mr Cheeky Monkeys the master mathematician) get too confused in all the maths, I hope you'll enjoy today's finds.

image klein bottle creations earrings poster glowing dr who mug 3d printed klein bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!