Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hansel and Gretel, Peter Pan, and Other Childhood Favourites

image hansel and gretel bunting domum vindemia little golden book children's buntings

I managed to get some sewing done during the school holidays (while the two cheeky monkeys were building cubby houses out of my dining chairs and crocheted blankets) and have been happily working on more storybook buntings for Domum Vindemia.  This round of buntings are full of my favourite childhood stories, such as Hansel and Gretel, Peter Pan and Snow White.

image storybook bunting peter pan and wendy captain hook domum vindemia children's decor baby shower

Along with the newcomer of Hansel and Gretel, there will also be for the first time: Mother Goose nursery rhymes, The Three Little Pigs and Jungle Book buntings!  I am, of course, quite drawn to my old favourites.  But I do want to include other people's favourites too, if possible.  So let me ask you: which were your favourite nursery rhymes and childhood stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!