Monday 24 March 2014

Things I Love - Cupcakes

Some of you will know that I have been on a five year long quest to lose all the baby weight I put on having the Two Cheeky Monkeys.  My attempts have gotten more serious in the last six or so months, so this blog post is purely about vicarious enjoyment of one of my favourite treats, cupcakes!  There are all sorts of amazing recipes to be found in blogland; here are some of my current favourites.

image recipe diy cactus cupcakes plants
This recipe combines two of my favourite things, cacti AND cupcakes!

image recipe easter egg cupcakes cadbury
If you can stop eating Easter eggs long enough to bake with them, these Easter egg cupcakes would be fun to bake.

image diy recipe macaron cupcake tutorial
Simple but oh so sweet, macaron "flower" cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!