Monday 10 March 2014

My Creative Space

image rainbow doily mobile baby nursery room decor vintage red yellow green blue orange pastel purple domum vindemia

At the end of last year I introduced a range of vintage doily mobiles to Domum Vindemia.  I had been thinking about this new range of creations and finally made the plunge after a little market research showed me that there was a niche I could fill!  My latest mobile in this range celebrates one of the Two Cheeky Monkeys' favourite things, rainbows.  And I have to say that I am very pleased with how this mobile has turned out; looking at it makes me smile far more than I imagined it would!  The doily mobiles are available in both my Madeit and Etsy stores and I am also taking orders from those who want more or fewer doilies or different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!