Thursday 8 August 2013

Things I Love - Recycled Creations

You should all know by now just how much I love upcycling or recycling old and broken things into new and beautiful things.  I'm not sure why I love upcycling so much, but I suspect it has something to do with my pack rat nature, he he he.  But do you know what I love even more?  Finding quirky, fun or amazing upcycled creations by other artists and crafters!  So today I am sharing some upcycled creations that warm the cockles of my pack rat/recyclers heart.

Vintage Chenille makes cute soft toys from old woollen blankets.

I'm not a beer drinker, but I love the quirkiness of these drinking glasses by Pete's Glasses!

Who says recycling can't produce something absolutely gorgeous?!  Red Zebra Designs' book bouquet is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I love upcycling too! It's amazing what people can do with what most people view as junk. There are so many creative people out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love upcycling. The drinking glasses are totally groovy.

    jean
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!