Thursday 23 June 2011

My Creative Space - Doilies and Flowers

My apologies for my relative silence in blog land of late.  I am really struggling to balance being a mum (the winter months are so painful due to the heavier clothes I need to wash and dry and not being able to let the kids play outdoors), running my online stores and crafting!  Anyway, with cheeky monkey number two's birthday coming up in a month's time, I have been doing a little birthday crafting this past week.  Of course, there are flowers involved as well as my button stash.  And the vintage doilies under the flowers are feeling a little forlorn as they wait for me to turn them into buntings and scarves for Domum Vindemia which is now open on both Etsy and Madeit.     :)

1 comment:

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!