Friday, 10 June 2011

Fabulous Friday Find - A Sewing "Periodic Table"!

Okay, this week I have another geek meets craft find I just had to share with you! Carla, of the Scientific Seamstress blog, has put together the funkiest version of the periodic table of elements - a periodic table of sewing elements!!!  This brings back memories of high school chemistry classes where I struggled to learn the periodic table off by heart (I think I had it remembered all the way to krypton [Kr]), ha ha ha.  For those of you who love your "scientific craft", Carla is kindly sharing her periodic table with her blog readers.  Follow the link to her blog and you will find a download for the print version of the table so all you have to do is print it out and then hang it up in your craft room with pride!

1 comment:

  1. Mandie (the miners wife)10 June 2011 at 12:35

    WOW. Deb, thanks for sharing this link to the Scientific Seamstress - I LOVE her sewing 'lab' and am just a little bit jealous. As a biochemist/microbiologist, turned mum & crafter, it took me back to the good old uni days :)

    Oh, and I love the periodic table. How apt!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...