Tuesday 14 April 2020

Jane Austen's Silhouette

Janeites, amidst all the current doom and gloom, I have been keeping myself occupied with lots of creating, baking and gardening.
I have also spent a lot of time staring at bare spots on my home's walls, and thinking up new ways to adorn my home.

jane austen silhouette wall art pride and prejudice sense and sensibility domum vindemia

Which leads me to today's announcement, my OFFICIAL LAUNCH of the very exciting literary silhouette range!
Created by printing an outline of Jane Austen's silhouette on orphaned pages of Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility, these regency-inspired wall art pieces are a fun way to celebrate your love of reading.

jane austen silhouette wall art pride and prejudice sense and sensibility domum vindemia

I am really loving this new range of wall art, and am planning to add more pieces in the future, perhaps a silhouette of Sherlock Holmes or Charlotte Bronte.  Which famous authors or literary characters would you like to see remembered in art form?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!