Tuesday 17 July 2018

The Care Bears Family Comes To Domum Vindemia

care bears bunting for kids party supplies birthday party nursery domum vindemia

A month ago I announced that I had expanded our party supplies range with the addition of May Gibbs cupcake toppers and matching buntings.  So today I am excited to announce that I have further added to the party range with a slew darling Care Bears creations!

care bears cupcake toppers for kids party supplies birthday party nursery domum vindemia

At the moment there are two Care Bears buntings and a few sets of cupcake toppers available, perfect for those of us who have fond memories of the Care Bears when they first made their debut in the 1980s.  This new range of party supplies also include some of the newer bears that were unveiled in the "noughties".

care bears bunting for kids party supplies birthday party nursery domum vindemia

As mentioned, this is a very limited range for the time being, so lovers of the Care Bears will need to get in quick to ensure these darlings come home to you.  Which bunting do you love best?  And who was your favourite Care Bear when you were a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!