Tuesday 10 July 2018

Completely and perfect and incandescently happy

I was recently approached by a bride-to-be to create a pair of earrings for her big day which featured a wedding day appropriate quote.  Although it took a bit of fiddling around to feature her joyous quote in the design, I loved every minute of this bespoke order.

image swarovski crystal drop earrings shoulder dusters jewellery jewelry quote pride and prejudice film completely and perfectly and incandescently happy jane austen

And even more, I can't wait to see a photo of these darling Swarovski crystal earrings in action at this bride's book-themed wedding!  If you were to wear bookish jewellery for your special day, what quote would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!