Tuesday 5 June 2018

Using your little grey cells

hercule poirot cuff links suit accessories bookworm gift two cheeky monkeys
 
A few months back I had a request for jewellery featuring the one and only Belgian detective who is inordinately proud of his use of his "little grey cells", Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot.  As a long time fan of Monsieur Poirot, I jumped at the chance to create something Hercule-inspired, and am now excited to announce that Poirot will become a permanent fixture in-store!

hercule poirot bracelet jewellery jewelry bookworm gift two cheeky monkeys

At the moment the Hercule Poirot range consists of cuff links and our tennis-style charm bracelet, but I will be expanding the range as time permits.  Which of our regular Two Cheeky Monkeys pieces would you like to see featuring Monsieur Poirot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!