Tuesday 12 June 2018

Love doesn't count chromosomes

love doesn't count chromosomes quote locket necklace two cheeky monkeys trisomy 21 down syndrome

Last month I had the privilege of being commissioned to create a special locket necklace for a customer to give as a gift to a beautiful mama of a trisomy 21 (aka Down Syndrome) baby.  As a Christian who believes in the value of every life, and as someone who holds a very soft spot for special needs kids, I was incredibly honoured to work on such a precious order.

love doesn't count chromosomes quote locket necklace two cheeky monkeys trisomy 21 down syndrome

In fact, there has been such a positive response to this special creation that I have decided to include it in my regular quote locket range in Two Cheeky Monkeys.  You will be able to order this necklace with your initial of choice and with a bead of choice, which can be customised to be in colour of the birthstone of mother or baby.  And if you have another inspirational quote in mind for a bespoke piece, please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!