Thursday 24 May 2018

Bookish Wall Art

dictionary page art print vintage crowns tiara royalty homewares wall art domum vindemia

All the way back in 2010 I launched a new range of bookish homewares, our dictionary page art print range.  Four years later, I stopped creating this range to focus on other creative lines, but now these quirky prints are back in-store at Domum Vindemia!

dictionary page art print vintage chandelier homewares wall art domum vindemia

I will only be doing a limited edition range of art prints, so it is very much a situation of order your favourite while it's still available.  The current range features some of my all time favourite designs, with vintage chandeliers, darling seashells and retro motorcars gracing beautiful old dictionary pages.  Which is your favourite?

dictionary page art print vintage motorcar ford wall art domum vindemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!