Tuesday 10 April 2018

Charming literary characters

pink charm bracelet anne of green gables two cheeky monkeys

Although the Cheeky Monkeys are currently enjoying their school holidays, I have still been busy working away on new items for Two Cheeky Monkeys!  Like all of my ideas, the idea for this new range has been in my head for a while, just waiting, waiting, waiting for me to act on it.

two cheeky monkeys red pride and prejudice charm bracelet jane austen

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to our new range of literary charm bracelets!  They differ from our previous range of charm bracelets which rocked the minimalist look.  These new bracelets are for those who love their charm bracelets chock full of charms!

two cheeky monkeys blue charm bracelet pride and prejudice jane austen

There are currently two Pride and Prejudice versions and one Anne of Green Gables bracelet, but I will be adding more to the store as time permits.  Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!