Thursday 16 November 2017

Send my love to your new lover 🎶

I wouldn't call myself a massive Adele fan, though I do like and own quite a few of her songs.  But whatever you think of her music, there's no denying that she has an amazing voice and some stirring lyrics in her works.

image wine glass charms adele lyrics hello domum vindemia bespoke barware homewares someone like you when we were young

Which brings me to a recent bespoke order, created for a customer to give to a HUGE Adele fan as a Christmas gift.  I was commissioned to create a set of wine glass charms featuring six of the recipient's favourite lines from Adele's songs.  Do you recognise any of these lyrics?  And which lyrics would you choose for a set of wine charms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!