Thursday 9 November 2017

I am now stronger

I know I've mentioned many times how much I love working on bespoke creations for customers, but that's only because it's completely true!  This past week I've had a bit of a production line going, working on a delightful custom order of six quote necklaces.

necklace locket jewellery jewelry handmade inspirational two cheeky monkeys i am now stronger

Each necklace features the inspirational words "I am now stronger".  And while I don't know who the recipients of these necklaces will be, I'm sure these words mean something significant to each of them as well as the lovely lady who commissioned the necklaces.  Are you a fan of inspirational jewellery?  What words would you feature in a locket?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!