Tuesday 16 May 2017

In my creative space

This past week I have been happily creating for the two cheeky monkeys and myself, with several floral projects adorning my creative space.  The first is something I've been planning to make for a while now, but kept putting off to work on customer orders and ideas for my stores.

image vase button flowers upcycled two cheeky monkeys blog salt and pepper shaker handmade

This delightful vintage salt and pepper shaker was purchased from an op shop (thrift store) many years ago with the intent to turn it (and its pair) into miniature vases.  So now, they're finally being used as I had intended them to be and are the proud holders of sweet bouquets of button flowers created from my stash of vintage and contemporary buttons.

image flower ornament door handle dangle ruffle rosette heart sheet music glitter collage mixed media

I've also been working on little collage-inspired adornments for the cheeky monkeys to decorate their rooms.  We all love using old sheet music in our creations, and my monkeys loooove glitter and all things cute, so I went with a slightly frou-frou design.  What do you think of my "just for fun" creations?  What do you create for yourself when you're relaxing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!