Wednesday 9 March 2016

Quotes, quotes, quotes

When I first introduced the literary quote bookmark range to Domum Vindemia back in October last year, I picked a handful of my favourite literary quotes and hoped that the rest of the world loved them too.  Fast forward about five months and I have been astounded and humbled to see that these bookmarks have been very popular, with the Wuthering Heights and Pride and Prejudice bookmarks almost flying out the door.

image bookmark quote typography alice in wonderland lewis carroll why is a raven like a writing desk mad hatter domum vindemia accessories

So as I begin my search for other famous quotes in literature which have captured readers' hearts, let me ask you for your favourite quotes.  Are you a fan of the classics and their sage and often iconic quotes?  Or are you a fan of modern literature and its quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!