Monday 28 December 2015

A very special music-themed order

I know, I know, Christmas has only just passed and we still have the new year to ring in with celebrations.  And I am technically still on holiday.  Buuuuuttt...I have been slowly working on some non-rush orders for lovely friends and family members.

image music-themed accessories hair bobby pins clips treble clef music notes sheet music two cheeky monkeys

One of those orders is for my cousin who has probably studied music the longest out of all of us cousins.  She wanted little gifts she could give to her music students and commissioned several creations which I have not previously stocked in Two Cheeky Monkeys.

image music-themed accessories collar pins cufflinks two cheeky monkeys music sheet note musician

The musical clef cufflinks have been a popular addition to my stores, with several already heading off as gifts to music teachers and musicians.  However, the cute musical note collar pins are a completely new design.  I am loving their fun small size, and am seriously thinking of adding these to my store.

image music-themed accessories hair bobby pins clips bass clef music notes sheet music two cheeky monkeys

Another new design is the musical hair pins/bobby pins.  I will be adding this design to my store for sure, and customers will have their choice of treble clef, bass clef or musical note variations.  What do you think - would your favourite musician or music teacher love one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!