Monday 4 May 2015

Personalised Mother's Day Cards

Shh...don't tell my mum or mother-in-law, but I have been madly working on their Mother's Day cards this past week! These designs are intended to melt grandma's and nanna's hearts and were relatively simple to put together. The paper heart frame is care of an iris/corner folding tutorial I found and the photo is from our recent trip to Japan. 


If I had thought ahead enough, I would have gotten the photos professionally printed, but I've kind of been preoccupied (you'll find out why next week) and had to print the photos at home.  That wouldn't normally be a problem but my printer was having issues with my photo quality paper, so I had to resort to printing at high res on normal paper (cringe).
For those of you who have no time to make a card but want something a little different, why not buy a dictionary page card for your mum/mother-in-law/mother figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!