Wednesday 27 May 2015

Choose Your Own Literature Design

image two cheeky monkeys literature locket necklace silver wing charm character name fictional

It has been a long time in development, but I have finally opened the Two Cheeky Monkeys doors to customers who wish to customise or personalise their piece of Literature Jewellery.  While I have been accepting custom Literature Jewellery orders for some time, my wonderful customers can now choose from a small range of customisable pieces without having to first approach me for a special listing.

image two cheeky monkeys literature locket necklace silver wing charm character name fictional Mr Darcy

And the newest in this range of literature pieces are the ever popular literature locket necklaces.  You can now choose not only your choice of bead colour for your necklace, but you will also be able to choose which literary character you wish to celebrate in your locket as well as whether you would like to add on an alphabet charm.  Which character, bead colour and alphabet letter would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!