Friday 31 October 2014

Tickle The Imagination Ambassador


Today, I have some very exciting news to share with you.  Last week, I found out that I have been accepted as a Tickle The Imagination ambassador!  For those of you who haven't heard of TTI, it is a quarterly magazine which seeks to "celebrate the handmade and creative community in Australia".  The magazine is available online and in paper copies and is truly a visual delight of all things handmade.


I'm kicking off my new role as an ambassador for 'tickle the imagination' magazine by sharing a sweet offer with you! Subscribe to tickle, and mention TWO CHEEKY MONKEYS in the 'notes to seller', and you will receive a geo-inspired 'three words' necklace, valued at $25.  This offer ends Nov 30, 2014. Subscribe at www.tickletheimagination.com.au/subscribe and don't forget to mention Two Cheeky Monkeys to receive your special offer necklace.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I don't know anyone who deserves the title more than you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!