Thursday 2 October 2014

Things I Love - Vintage Crockery

You should all know by now how much I love vintage crockery and ceramics.  And if you didn't, then be warned, today's post is full of cute, kitsch and/or useful vintage ceramics for your home.  Now if only I could justify the postage costs to mail these darlings to me...

image vintage retro 1970 strawberry jam sugar caddy pot ceramic
I love strawberries, and a strawberry sugar pot is just too cute!

image vintage porcelain ceramic telephone trinket box old fashioned
I think a telephone trinket box is appropriate for a chatterbox like me.

image vintage cermaic porcelain miniature pitchers jugs pouring
One can never have too many small pitchers/jugs.

image vintage villeroy and boch ramekins blue retro flower floral design
There is also no such thing as too many ramekins. (They are Villeroy and Boch after all!)

image vintage royal doulton serving bowl
Vintage Royal Doulton - need I say more?

image vintage soup cups bowls plates paragon floral flower blue
It is hard to go wrong with soup cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!