Thursday 29 May 2014

My Creative Space - Girls' Ring Sets

image children's ring set girls two cheeky monkeys brygida peach apricot cream pink owl rose flowers
 Brygida ring set

It's hard to believe that it's been three years since I first started creating my range of girls' ring sets for Two Cheeky Monkeys - how time flies when you're having fun!  Of course, I made the decision to branch out into this line of children's jewellery because of my Two Cheeky Monkeys, who already had me making cabochon rings for them and their little friends.

image agnieszka ring set children's jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys cream yellow green mint lilac purple rose flowers leaf
Agnieszka ring set

The girls' ring sets seem to be a perennial favourite with customers from around the world.  I guess little girls the world over can't resist a cute ring with a flower on it!  So needless to say, every few months I sit down and work on another batch of ring sets to add to my online stores.  This week was one of those weeks where I worked on new sets, which garnered many oohs and ahhs from the Two Cheeky Monkeys.  Purple, blue, red and pink are all popular colours in this household.  What are the favourites at your place?

image children's ring set trio two cheeky monkeys owl blue red chocolate brown rose flowers cabochons kazia
Kazia ring set

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!