Saturday 16 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: Cards and Stationery


Well, today's post is my second last in the handmade Christmas gift guide series!  We have been looking at gift ideas all week, but we can't forget tags or cards to add to our wrapped gifts (and beautiful cards for those upon whom you would not normally lavish gifts).  I love to give handmade Christmas cards to the Two Cheeky Monkeys' various teachers and our friends in distant places too.


Dictionary page cards by Domum Vindemia

Poinsettia tags by Enchanted Quilling

Letterpress card by Olive and the Volcano

Retro gift tags by Percival Road Designs

Illustrated card by One Black Sheep

Clay gift tag by The Mouse & Me Designs

Diecut card by Rejoicing Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!