Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Creative Space - Jane Austen Bracelets

image jane austen bracelet pride and prejudice elizabeth bennet jane mary kitty lydia bennet sisters two cheeky monkeys

Things have been a little quiet in my online stores of late due to my obsession with finishing my crocheted blanket!  But since I am pretty much finished with the blanket now (just a few loose ends to weave in and hide), I have begun working on some new Pride and Prejudice creations for my Two Cheeky Monkeys stores.  The first new design is a charm bracelet where each charm or dangle features the name of a character from the book.

image pride and prejudice bracelet jane austen mr darcy elizabeth bennet two cheeky monkeys

The second new bracelet design consists of a row of settings which will either have a word in each to form characters' names and titles or be a string of characters' names or surnames.  I am quite partial to the charm bracelet design because I have a long standing love for charm bracelets.  Which design do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!