Thursday 11 October 2012

Launching the Domum Vindemia Christmas Range and a Special Offer

image christmas ornaments stockings domum vindemia vintage fabric doilies

For those of you who have been keeping track of my creative space over the last few weeks, you will know that I have been working hard on a Christmas range for Domum Vindemia.  I have to admit it's been hard getting this range ready while the cheeky monkeys were on school holidays and with a never-ending stream of family birthdays and parties to attend (why do people have their kids all at the same time of year???)
 
image christmas stockings vintage fabric doilies floral purple pink yellow domum vindemia

But, I have finally put together a small selection of Christmas stockings and mini embroidery hoop ornaments, all made with vintage fabric and/or upcycled bed linen, of course!  I also dipped into my stash of lovely vintage doilies and laces and have used some of these to embellish my new range of creations.
 
image christmas ornaments vintage fabric blue white yellow lace doily domum vindemia
 
You will be able to find my new Christmas range in both my Etsy and Madeit stores, though each creation is one of a kind, so you have to get in quick to get the exact stocking or ornament you want.  Of course, I am more than happy to make up a custom stocking or hoop ornament should I sell out of the one you want!
 
 
To celebrate the launch of my new range, I am offering all my faithful blog readers, subscribers and Facebook fans free shipping on any item purchased from the "Christmas ornaments" range.  Leave me a message stating "FREESHIP CHRISTMAS" in the message to seller at checkout, and I will refund your shipping costs on any stocking or hoop purchased.

1 comment:

  1. These are just lovely. Course you know why everyone has their birthdays this time of the year!!! Summer holidays ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!