Monday 3 September 2012

Things I Love...

image granny square crochet owl tutorial

With a seemingly endless round of illness or injury of various family members, and with monkey #2, in particular, being rather clingy when ill, I have been contemplating re-starting my attempts to learn how to crochet via internet tutorials.  (Because crochet seems like such an easy thing to learn with a sick child curled up on your lap, not!)  For those of you who know me well, you will know that all I can manage is a simple chain of stitches and maybe some single crochet before I fall apart and complain that the instructions just don't make sense.  But I am determined that I will learn to crochet a simple granny square by the end of the year , or at least try without having a childish meltdown!  I am definitely nowhere near attempting this very cute owl pattern, but thought I would share it for those of my readers who may be more accomplished in the art of crochet.  The tutorial can be found over on the Just Crafty Enough blog.  Let me know if you try it, I love to admire other people's crochet talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!