Wednesday 1 August 2012

My Creative Space

image domum vindemia cupcake stands upcycled bone china glass platters two cheeky monkey repurposed dictionary art prints butterflies crowns seashells

I am still slowly getting back into the routine of normal life, with a few minor dramas along the way (i.e. being worried sick about sick children).  But I did work on a few creations which have been waiting patiently on my "to do" list.  I have had fun working on new dictionary print designs, and would love some feedback on my most recent creations as well as other images you would like to see in print.  So what do you think?

1. Siobahn stand
2.  Sara stand (there are four of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!