Thursday 1 August 2019

Reading is my superpower

Hello my book-loving fans!!!  Now that we're well and truly into the new financial year, I'm excited to launch our new range of quote necklaces perfect for bookworms and lovers of classic literature.

waiting for mr darcy quote necklace pendant jane austen pride and prejudice bookworm gift book lover reader two cheeky monkeys

Our brand new range of pendants is launching with two designs, and will eventually be expanded to include other witty quotes for the discerning book lover.

reading is my superpower quote necklace pendant bookworm gift book lover reader two cheeky monkeys

For the moment, drop me a comment below with which of our new pendants you love best - "Reading is my superpower" or "Waiting for Mr Darcy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!