Thursday 9 May 2019

Dr Seuss is in town!!!

 dr seuss bunting fox in socks domum vindemia nursery decor baby shower ideas kids birthday party

Mamas and papas, THANK YOU so much for all the appreciation I received for the first of our Dr Seuss bunting range that I introduced at the start of the year!  I'm so thankful for all the love, as I've finally expanded the range with new additions and a re-stocking of the very first Green Eggs and Ham bunting.

dr seuss bunting the cat in the hat domum vindemia nursery decor baby shower ideas kids birthday party

For the moment, I've added Cat in the Hat, Fox in Socks, and Oh, the Places You'll Go buntings to the range, and am hoping to add The Sneetches and Mr Brown Can Moo to the range too.
And if you've got any favourites you'd love to see adorning your little one's room - drop me a line, I'm always happy to take special commissions!

dr seuss bunting oh the places you'll go domum vindemia nursery decor baby shower ideas kids birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!