Thursday 7 February 2019

A Janeite Delight

Paper planner and stationery lovers, today is all about you!  I am a big fan of stationery and paper diaries myself, so I spent my summer playing around with ideas for adorning our faithful schedule keepers.

image jane austen inspired planner charm diary accessory accessories obstinate headstrong girl pride and prejudice paperclip tassel domum vindemia

In keeping with the popularity of Jane Austen's "Obstinate, headstrong girl!", I am launching our new addition to the planner accessory range with an obstinate girl planner charm!  These darling charms are large enough to securely clip to your planner or diary, but small enough for those who don't want chunky accessories on their planners.

image jane austen inspired planner charm diary accessory accessories obstinate headstrong girl pride and prejudice paperclip tassel domum vindemia

And what's more, these charms come with a sweet little cotton tassel in a choice of five colours.  I am also taking commissions for literary character names and other pithy quotes, as well as the option to add bead charms, so please send me a message to have bespoke charms created for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!